228 N Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO. 80903
Provides emergency services for economically disadvantaged families; essential living items for infants and children; a soup kitchen and services for the homeless; infant adoption services; unplanned pregnancy counseling and support services; English as a Second Language class for immigrants; and social services advocacy.
Marian House provides hot meals seven days a week, 365 days a year. Drop-in medical clinic offers basic health needs and consultation, Mon. – Fri., 11:30 am – 1 pm.
- Other services include employment search referrals, rent assistance, housing referrals.
- transportation/ bus tokens
- help with acquiring official documents for jobs and housing
- life skills and socialization guidance
- social security applications/referrals, medical referrals,
- education program referrals, case management, and COPE utility assistance.
- Also provides a clothing closet, sleeping bags and blankets, basic hygiene products, shower facilities, and haircuts.
- Has an onsite social worker and volunteer income tax assistance program.
- Service hours 10:30 am – 1 pm; Kitchen
- Mon. – Sat. 10:30 am – 1 pm;
- Sun. 8:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. (719) 475-
7314, 14 W. Bijou St., 80903 Se habla Español
Homeward Pikes Peak (719)-473-5557
2010 E Bijou St., Colorado Springs, CO, 80909
- Bloom Recovery Home – A stable, supportive housing program for pregnant women or mothers of infants with onsite staff and wrap-around services.
- The Outpatient Clinic at Homeward Pikes Peak – Outpatient Individual and group therapies for addiction, specializing in women’s care, can provide clinic case managers to aid clients in navigating resources. For more information, contact Dawn-719-499-6827, Katie Edelson Milo, Director of Clinical Services (719) 352-4967
- Harbor House Recovery –men’s sober living program that addresses homelessness and addiction with onsite staff and wrap-around services. Open to any form of referral, including self-referrals. Daniel Jones (719) 761-6875 or Evan Mahaffay (719) 209-2475
- Housing First and Veteran Specific Housing- Scatter-site Permanent Supportive Housing for folks with a disability (dual diagnoses and/or physical) and who are chronically homeless. Clients are selected through coordinated entry (CE). Folks get on the CE list by completing the VISPDAT. Heather Ryan-Figueroa – (718) 213-9229
- Project Detour – A collaborative re-entry supportive housing program for women struggling with opioid and/or alcohol addictions with onsite staff and wrap-around services. Referral by the DHS, Recovery, Drug Heals, or Family court only. Kristi Jackson (719) 499-5137
- Rapid Rehousing – Short-term rental assistance. Holly Tumminaro (719) 881-1038
- Street Outreach –connects with individuals who are experiencing homelessness to remove all barriers to housing and increase access to healthcare and services, assistance with completing the Housing Survey/VISPDAT (Vulnerability Index – Service Prioritization Decision Assistance Tool)-Jansen Howard(719) 291-1622 or John Moore (719) 208-6865
4360 Montebello Drive, Suite #300, Colorado Springs, CO. 80918
Food Pantry: 4210 Austin Bluffs Pkwy. 80918-Inside Calvary UMC.
Main Office: 4285 N. Academy Blvd. 809180-Inside Rocky Mtn. Calvary Chapel
Commodities Program: 5590 N. Nevada Ave. 80918 -Inside Fellowship Bible Church
A church network helping with the emotional, physical, financial, and spiritual needs of families in northern Colorado Springs. Offers a food pantry, USDA commodities program, financial counseling and assistance, rent and utility bill assistance, nurse as needed, tax preparation assistance, legal advice, seasonal need programs, and heart training center. Call for hours and appointments.
Pikes Peak United Way-(719) 632-1543
518 N. Nevada Ave. Colorado Springs, CO. 80903.
Addresses community needs through 70 community programs provided by 42 partner health and human service agencies. Programs include Military Family Assistance Fund; Homeward Pikes Peak; Adult Resources for Care and Help; 2-1-1 Emergency Management; and more. Provides limited information and referrals, performs community assessments, and awards Community Initiative Grants.
Springs Rescue Mission-(719) 632-1822
Main Office: 5 West Las Vegas St., Colorado Springs, CO. 80903. Springs Rescue Mission is dedicated to seeing lives transformed and filled with hope as the community works together to fight homelessness, poverty, and addiction. Christian-based organization.
Samaritan’s Kitchen- Soup Kitchen. (719-632-1822) 5 W. Las Vegas St. Provides hot food and a warm welcome to anyone in need. Open daily. Mealtimes 4pm, 4:30pm and 5pm.
Homeless Shelter- Men’s-(719) 844-2758 Women’s-(719) 314-2398 @ 25 West Las Vegas Street-80903. Year-Round, low barrier shelter for the homeless to keep people safe, warm, and alive. Seven nights a week. Doors open at 5 pm and close at 10 pm.
New Life Program-Men’s sober living/ residential recovery program -(719) 633-1822- 15 E. Las Vegas St., the 80903.-Christ-Centered program promotes healing the heart, soul, mind, and body. Fill out an application at.
Mission Inn- Men’s transitional housing-open to New Life Program graduates only,-(719) 632-1822, 116 South Nevada Avenue, 80903
Supportive Family Services- Provides food, clothing, and home goods free of charge-(719) 632-1822- 111 West Las Vegas Street, 80903. Donated blankets, food boxes, household items, cold weather clothing/gear, all provided at zero cost
Resource Center-(719) 632-1822- 21 West Las Vegas Street, 80903. With trust, perseverance, and help, anyone can find a way off the streets.
24-Hour Hotline:-(719) 633-3819, TDD-(719) 633-1462
Provide counseling, temporary shelter, and food, information and referral services; victim advocacy, case management; community education; support groups; restraining order assistance; 24-hour crisis intervention; psychotherapy; court support; therapeutic and non-therapeutic support and services to survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence, domestic abuse, women and crisis and children who have witnessed or been victims of domestic violence.
West Side Cares-(719)389-0759
2808 West Colorado Ave., Colorado Springs, CO. 80904
Food pantry; Sunday evening meals; rent and utility assistance (COPE); vouchers for clothing, laundry, and bus tokens; help with obtaining documentation, such as ID; medical assistance program; seasonal community garden; back-to-school supplies; seasonal/holiday assistance programs; referrals. Westside residents only. Hours: Mon. – Thurs., 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.; Thursday evenings, 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.