CCAR ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS
985 W. Fillmore St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
February 1-2 | (9 am-4:30 pm each day)
April 17-18 | (9 am-4:30 pm each day)
CCAR© Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches prepares participants for the unique set of ethical challenges they may face in their unique role of guiding someone through their own recovery process.
- Understand what ethics are and why ethics are so important when preforming Recovery Coach Services.
- Learn how to stay in your lane as a Recovery Coach.
- Understand the decision making process.
- Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
- Apply the new learning to your every day work as a Recovery Coach