CCAR ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR RECOVERY COACHES
1930 West Colorado Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
January: 17, 18 | 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
February: 26, 27 | 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
CCAR© Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches prepares participants for the unique set of ethical challenges they may face in their unique role of guiding someone through their own recovery process.
- Understand what ethics are and why ethics are so important when preforming Recovery Coach Services.
- Learn how to stay in your lane as a Recovery Coach.
- Understand the decision making process.
- Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
- Apply the new learning to your every day work as a Recovery Coach
Contact Luke Johnson at 719-465-2295 or firstname.lastname@example.org